Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why are You Green?



Lots of us have come to the Green Lifestyle from different places...I know for some of us, we married someone who was on the path already. As we learn about more ways to be green, and the long-term effects of NOT being green, we become motivated to change our ways even more.

What motivates you to be green? We'd love to hear...

Some of the things heard around here are...

"I want to be part of the solution"
"I love nature and want it to be there for my kids"
"I don't want to take more than I give of resources"
"I feel connected to the earth more now, and literally can't do things the same way"

TELL US in the comments what motivates you to be green, how you got there...whatever you would like to share!


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment